Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm so behind...

School is in session now...so blogging will be minimal...but I really want to keep up with it...so I need to back track a little...

Do you remember hearing about Camp Granny and Pop?
The Monday through Thursday before the kids went back to school, I had to work and my Mom and Dad had my three kids and my nephew! They put together a BROCHURE for their camp that included daily plans and maps of some of their destinations!
They went to the Montgomery County Fair...

to the orthodontist (no pictures of that one!)...

to the National Zoo (where the baby gorilla was the highlight)...

Did I mention the wild monkeys?!?!

And then of course, G and P took them to a few other hot spots...Burton's (the baseball card shop), Footlights (a tap shoes store), TARGET...you get the picture, pretty much wherever their grandkids wanted/needed to go...and to top it all off...the kids got to spend one night at G and P's house. It was a great week...fun had by all.


Once Friday hit, it was time for Urbana's Open House...the kids got to meet their teachers and eat ice cream with their friends...and now we're seven days into school and it feels like we've been back in it for awhile!

Don't know how often I"ll get to blog...but we have a new soccer season starting for all three kids and fall baseball for the boys and dance for miss kate and religious ed for all of us...never a dull moment in the Wills house...

Till next time...