Saturday, August 15, 2009

soccer dudes, dancing queen, guitar hero, and the Orioles...

So...it's been a fun, busy week around the Wills' household! Connor, Jake, my Godson, Matt, and my nephew, Francis have been at soccer camp all week...they LOVED it...Connor was awarded camper of the day on Monday, and Jake's team won the championship on Friday...fun was had by all! Connor has attended this camp since he was five! This was his seventh year and they all can't wait to go back next year!

While they were gone each day, Kate was attending 1/2 day dance camp!
She, too, loved her camp (I think she'd spend every day at the studio if they'd let her!), and ended the week with a show for parents...I love watching Kate dance...enjoy.

Anyone wonder where she gets her love of being on the stage?!

Every morning, while all three lovelies were at camp, my Goddaughter, Megan and I were in my classroom...she was a tremendous help and I think I'm ready for next week!

Another thing that has kept us busy this week is Guitar Hero World Tour...Jake asked for money for his birthday and got quite a lot! He bought GHWT with his birthday money...the kids have already gotten their money's worth out of it just this week. Enjoy this funny clip of the "Wills Family Band" (never heard of them?...I don't know why not?!)


We ended our week with a trip to the Orioles game thanks to Pop-Pop and Granny! Connor spent his time keeping score, while Jake and Francis watched the game or walked around the stadium with Lisa. It was a very humid evening, so I just sat as still as possible...and still sweated like crazy...Lisa and I spent a lot of the time wondering how we could sit still and sweat while the young, small woman in front of us had to put a jacket on...go figure :-)!!

Tonight we are headed to "The Woods" for a 40th Anniversary of Woodstock party at my aunt's house...should be a great time...I will share pictures sometime next week.

'til then...