Friday, July 16, 2010

the race


We got to hang with Mandy and Wes Saturday and Sunday last weekend...we had a yummy dinner Saturday, hung out, they taught us a new card game Monopoly Deal, and then on Sunday we went to the pool...you see, last year Wes, Mandy, Robert, Kim, and all of us headed to the pool and Wes and Mandy decided to have a race...Mandy won...and ever since that day, Wes has been itching to swim against her again...check out the results in the video below!!
I guess they'll have to come back next year...cause as of right now...they're tied!
I know I'm selfish...but I'm going to miss Wes and Mandy so much...they are two of my very favorite people in the world...you see, they left for Denver today...they are very excited to embark on this new adventure...not only are they hitting four MLB baseball games on their way out there, but they're going to be out there for four years while they go to graduate school...for Wes its law and for Mandy its PT...
of course, I wish them all the best, but I just don't like being that far away from people I love...