Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School 2010

First of all...my apologies to my three readers...its been way too long. I have so much to post, but there is no way I can do it tonight...you see, it was the kids first day...and mine, too...so we are all wiped out. Check back after the weekend and I will hopefully have posted pictures of Bob and the kids' visit to the cottage this summer, as well as Camp Granny and Pop adventures!!
But for today...enjoy my kids growing faster than I'd like...I am proud of my smart, funny, beautiful bunch.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
2010


Can you believe it's Connor's last year of middle school...holy stromboli!

And to make matters worse...it's Jake's last year of elementary school!!


When this one is done school, I'm pretty sure I'll be using a walker! ;-)
How stinkin' cute is she?






And I'm pleased to report that everyone had a great first day!