Saturday, April 24, 2010

Merkel Family Reunion

My mother-in-law is one of SEVEN kids...and today, all SEVEN and their families all got together for a Merkel Family Reunion...it was a blast!
Pat and Chip rented the rec center on Sligo Creek right near their house...we had a playground, basketball courts, we played wiffle ball and lots of corn hole...we ate great food and had wonderful conversations with aunts, uncles, and cousins we don't see near enough...many of these family members traveled great distances to be here today...California, Colorado!! A great time was had by all. I only have a few pictures, but am hoping to get more! Enjoy!


Ann, Bill, Pat, Sue, Johnny, Tommy, Jimmy
Aunt Sue sharing stories and leading the program...

Jake teaching Kate the fundamentals of basketball...:-)
Kate with Aunt Charlie

My pictures are not very good...I'm REALLY hoping that Chip's daughter, Kate, sends me her pictures...she's a great photographer!
'til then...